Whether you can attend the Public Citizen Anniversary Gala on June 13, 2023, or not, we hope you’ll consider donating to our People. Power. Progress. Action Fund by telling us why you support our work.
Your name, message of congratulations, and photo will be posted on our 50th Anniversary website, anniversary.citizen.org, with a donation:
$100 - Name listed on our online tribute wall posted on our anniversary website
$250 - Name and 10-25 word message on our online tribute wall
$500 - Name and 25-50 word message on our online tribute wall
$1,000 - Name, photo, and 25-50 word message on our online tribute wall
After you make your gift, please email Josh Montgomery-Patt your message and/or photo at email@example.com. For questions or more information, please contact Josh Montgomery-Patt by email or by phone at 202-588-7772.
We can tame the corporations that are driving us apart. We can deepen our democracy and build community. We can advance justice and equality. We can face the existential threat of climate chaos.
Your support enables us to tackle the great challenges facing our country and the world and to make a profound difference:
• Hold accountable the perpetrators of the January 6 insurrection.
• Shine a light on Dark Money campaign contributions.
• Win transformative democracy legislation that protects the freedom to vote, ends extreme partisan gerrymandering and establishes a system to enhance small donor and public financing for elections.
• Win a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United.
• Establish health care as a right and win Medicare for All.
• End Big Pharma price gouging.
• Get dangerous medicines off the market.
• Protect workers from hazards on the job.
• Ensure that victims of wrongdoing can hold corporations accountable in court.
• Protect consumers from rip-offs and corporate abuses.
• Promote government openness.
• Break up Big Tech, protect our privacy and tackle AI bias.
• Speed the transition to 100% renewable energy.
• Hold Big Banks and financial institutions accountable for funding Dirty Energy.
• Track and publicize Dirty Energy contributions given to elected officials.
• Ensure equity in the transition to a clean energy future.
None of this will be easy — but it’s definitely doable. For 50 years, Public Citizen has had unparalleled success in restraining corporate power and improving our country.
That history fuels us as we bring people together, build power, and progress forward. People, Power, Progress. Together, we can do great things!
Thank you for supporting Public Citizen's 50th Anniversary with a Congratulatory Message!
Public Citizen Foundation is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization. IRS regulations require us to state that, for the purposes of tax deductions, the cardholder's $20 membership dues must be subtracted from your contribution.
Please note, making a congratulatory message is not purchasing a ticket to attend our 50th Anniversary Gala. For more information on tickets or any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-588-7759, and for more information on sponsorships, please reach out to Jen Brake at email@example.com or 202-588-7785.
Thank you again for your support and all that you do for Public Citizen!
All my best,
Public Citizen l Protecting Health, Safety and Democracy
202-588-7772 l firstname.lastname@example.org